dan on Sat, 26 Oct 2013 15:21:00 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> John Naughton: Edward Snowden: public indifference is

Let us hope that Daniel Solove is right, that the absence of public
outcry is the public saying "I have nothing to hide," and that it is
not Dostoevsky's Grand Inquisitor saying "In the end they will lay
their freedom at our feet and say to us, 'Make us your slaves, but
feed us.'"

--dan