John Young on Tue, 9 Apr 2013 07:24:21 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Bitcoin, the end of the Taboo on Money PS

Indeed, Patrice, as is government currency a Ponzi scheme. Except the
"most trustworthy" are run by megadeath-grade weaponeers backed
by state religions' tithe-and-warhawking faith-based ideology.

Two-bit coins, the gov bubbles, which also inevitably fail as violent
resistence, slaughter and national suicide.

Until then revenue collectors are the most terrifying force and
environmentally damaging on the planet, worse than mere climate
small change.

Nothing is as harmful to humans and the earth as the national security
Ponzi whose singular goal is to perpetuate itself.

Would the domestic and national security Ponzis operating worldwide
continue without taxation? Nope, and any effort to stop taxation will
be exterminated most extremely. By co-optation, by perfidy, by insider
spies, by ruses, by corruption, by the usual array of merciless combat.
That is why BigCoin has been targeted for taxation by FINCEN and its
worldwide cohorts as a polite notice of violent underhandedness.

At 10:03 AM 4/8/2013, you wrote:

>Hi Keith, et les autres,
>
>SPITS, one of our two national (NL) free, big circulation daily newspapers
>(the other is Metro, exists also in France and SA if I'm not mistaken) had
>a page long article about Bitcoin (*) today. Well, as they say in Dutch,
>"then you know what time it is" ...
 <...>