nettime's_indigestive_system on Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:59:48 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> LOLZ. LSDZ, NSAZ, BRICZ, ARTZ digest (2)

From: Eduardo Valle <dudavalle@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: OFFLIST Re: <nettime> Geopolitics and Internet
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 02:58:42 +0000

You know i know t?o, headquarters , decision makers are not in the South hemisphere, i know because i have a very close experience t?o.

Off course there is dialogue , their  goals is profit. And now the employers  are the  "owners" of the enterprises, it is funny to see them saying " in my enterprise ..."

The BRICS have to find their mission but Still they are dependent because most of the System is dependent of the G7, Still

ARt is Still very important and the problem is that collectors from "developed nations" know and recognize that while in others parts of the World that is Still unrecognized, just to ilustrate or TO PROVE that, there is only 2 South americans collectors on a list of top 150 collectors on the very OLD contemporary Art ...
 Industrial Economy is related to Economy and not culture and the wealthy persons from the developed countries knows that culture Is more important and h?s more value that the Economy ...