Paolo Cirio on Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:08:55 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> 200k Caymans companies hijacked to democratize offshore business - Press Release

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 5:08 AM, Jaromil <jaromil@dyne.org> wrote:

> re all,
> Loophole for All - http://Loophole4All.com
> now, how do we call this art? :^) accountancy art?

hopefully serious art curators/critics will have an answer for your wonder.

for me the question is more legislative and about governance of the future.

the question for you is if we really need an anonymous currency or
that is actually against the idea of financial transparency and social
accountability.

p.