Morlock Elloi on Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:20:09 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Sex Work and Consent at @transmediale

Several replies indicate wide-spread religious attitude towards intellect, a brain-body separation reminiscent of the traditional theories of language before biolinguistics put them out of business.

Writing inane papers involves very physical changes in the brain, some more some less permanent. On the tissue level they are comparable to changes in vaginal walls during commercial sex, but vaginal walls recover better than the brain (proof: it is easier to recall inane paper than a particular cock.)

Whether gray matter is more or less 'intimate' than nether regions depends on the individual sensitivity and is best left to individual preferences and finances. While I'd personally prefer to be fucked down there, it can't support my lifestyle.