Richard Barbrook on Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:48:52 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> N4K

Hiya,

I'd also like to express my gratitude for the
hard work done by the nettime moderators.
Much appreciation!

Richard

=======================

Dr. Richard Barbrook
Dept of Politics and IR,
University of Westminster
32-38 Wells Street
LONDON W1T 3UW
England

+44 (0)7879 441873

Skype: richard.barbrook
Facebook: Richard Barbrook

http://www.classwargames.net
http://www.imaginaryfutures.net
http://www.theclassofthenew.net
http://www.imaginaryfutures.net/other-works

âThe proletarian revolution is that critique of
human geography through which individuals
and communities will begin constructing places
and events suitable for the re-appropriation not
only of their labour, but also of their total
history. By virtue of the resulting mobile
spaces of play, and by virtue of freely chosen
variations in the rules of the game, the
autonomy of place and the authenticity of life
will be discovered.â

Guy Debord, The Society of the Spectacle.