Veronika Leiner on Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:54:55 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Arts Cut Down

Dear all,

I guess this is not the place for petitions and manifestos and the like, but on the above topic:

Culture Action Europe aims at getting 15.000 signatures to their "we are more"-campaign for cultural funding in the EU before the commission will publish the new EU budget (from 2014 onwards) on 29 June.
Currently they are at around 13 000 signatures.
http://www.wearemore.eu/manifesto/

Best,
Veronika