carl guderian on Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:10:03 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> "Kill Me For Cash" - or how the French Governement defends its HADOPI law

Well, visually the ads made no sense, and my French is spotty. But if that sexy voice told me to install government spyware (at my own expense of course!) on all my computers I'd do it tout suite!

Carl