Heiko Recktenwald on Sat, 21 May 2011 13:38:40 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> NATO disrupting the course of justice in Libya and International Criminal Court not reacting

I dont think that international relations should be mixed with criminal law if we want something like justice, real rules that govern all of the times in all cases - and is there anybody who can give international pardons, btw? - and I still have some sort of sympathy for the "devil", but this is plain nonsense and I am surprised to read it: