Gabriel Vanegas on Wed, 9 Mar 2011 15:05:49 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Archive of experiences with Media Art.

Dear people, I would like to share my latest project.

Archive of experiences with Media Art.

Botaniq is a community that seeks to compile and build an archive of personal diaries through the experience of the usual unknown interactor with Works of Media Art, where the notation of the artistic experience becomes the work of art itself. It is an archive of experiences of the unknown witnesses of an unique moment, taking form in personal diaries thanks to a political, cultural and aesthetic reality.

A way of preserving art is across our own experiences and interactions, reinterpreting and capturing its spirit or essence. To be able to look at the work of art more than in its materiality, as an artefact that narrates stories of a cultural moment, an unique journey, particular and unrepeatable.

Here is is a video of the theory background.

http://vimeo.com/18441863

More info.

www.botaniq.org

info@botaniq.org