www.nettime.org
Nettime mailing list archives

<nettime> Wisconsin report: 3x: rosler, ray, lockhard
nettime digest on Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:34:44 +0100 (CET)


[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

<nettime> Wisconsin report: 3x: rosler, ray, lockhard


----- Forwarded message from martha rosler <navva {AT} earthlink.net> -----

From: martha rosler <navva {AT} earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Wisconsin report
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:13:10 -0500
To: "Tapas Ray [Gmail]" <tapasrayx {AT} gmail.com>
Cc: nettime-l <nettime-l {AT} kein.org>

why so kind, even with tongue in cheek?
oh, never mind.

On Feb 21, 2011, at 1:00 AM, Tapas Ray [Gmail] wrote:

>
>Now, John Young (to distinguish you from John Hopkins, whose
>Hopkinsness I am slightly doubtful about) - I suppose a lot of what
>you say is true, but the overall argument is a little extreme, don't
>you think? I mean, there has to be some good in, or coming from, these
>demonstrations? Maybe those like you who can see through the charade
>should take the lead? That way things might work better? Meaning, the
>movement - if it can be called that - would be channeled in whatever
>direction is the right one in your view?
>
>
>On 20 February 2011 22:14, John Young <jya {AT} pipeline.com> wrote:
>
>>The Wisconsin protest is ridiculous -- nary a face wizened
>>by demanding toil, instead mirrors of the officials they jape
>>and intimidate for greater largesse of divied-up tax loot.


please do not add this address to announcement lists




----- End forwarded message -----
----- Forwarded message from "Tapas Ray [Gmail]" <tapasrayx {AT} gmail.com> -----

From: "Tapas Ray [Gmail]" <tapasrayx {AT} gmail.com>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Wisconsin report
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 05:51:38 +0530
To: nettime-l <nettime-l {AT} kein.org>

Martha,

I'm not sure - probably because I'm not an American and do not live in
America ... I think at the back of mind is the thought that at the end
of the day it's for Americans to decide what they should or should not
do, and it's not for me to sit in judgment.

Tapas

On 21 February 2011 21:43, martha rosler <navva {AT} earthlink.net> wrote:
> why so kind, even with tongue in cheek?
> oh, never mind.

----- End forwarded message -----
----- Forwarded message from Joe Lockard <Joe.Lockard {AT} asu.edu> -----

From: Joe Lockard <Joe.Lockard {AT} asu.edu>
Subject: RE: <nettime> Wisconsin report
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 00:30:46 -0700
To: <nettime-l {AT} kein.org>

John, you are an arrogant twit infatuated with your own verbiage.  You
offer only annoying provocation that merits dismissal, not argument.  


Joe Lockard
     


----- End forwarded message -----

#  distributed via <nettime>: no commercial use without permission
#  <nettime>  is a moderated mailing list for net criticism,
#  collaborative text filtering and cultural politics of the nets
#  more info: http://mail.kein.org/mailman/listinfo/nettime-l
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nettime {AT} kein.org