Douglas Kellner on Thu, 13 Jan 2011 11:16:42 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Arizona Terrorist Attack

  hi everyone,

Here is a UTube lecture I gave on the arizona terrorist attack at the
Annenberg school Monday=

http://www.youtube.com/user/USCAnnenberg#p/u/5/uTxD6-DHZwU
And an NPR interview I
did=http://www.npr.org/2011/01/12/132839585/a-scramble-to-control-narrative-of-tucson-massacre?sc=17&f=1001
<http://www.npr.org/2011/01/12/132839585/a-scramble-to-control-narrative-of-tucson-massacre?sc=17&f=1001>.

this all fits into my Guys and Guns Amok book paradigm.

Douglas Kellner
Graduate School of Education and Information Studies
  3022B Moore Hall, Mailbox 951521
  UCLA
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1521

  phone= 310 825-0977