Jaime Magiera on Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:18:13 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Anonymouse Speaks on their DDOS Attacks

Hey folks,

Apparently, this morning Anonymouse released text and video regarding their recent DDOS attacks. I was able to find the text and an image from the movie. What they are trying to do makes perfect sense. Stopping the flow of information to argue for the flow of information, and aligning oneself with the civil rights movement of the 1960's, is certainly valid. Right? Please pass these documents far and wide so that we may spread the message of Anonymouse.

http://i55.tinypic.com/5xmwhx.png
http://pastebin.com/bBn5RWkd

Jaime Magiera

Sensory Research, Inc.