Joly MacFie on Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:52:06 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Milton Mueller: Networks and States - live webcast Tuesday

Hi

I just thought I'd tip you guys to this event I set up in NYC on Tuesday.
I'm afraid we have only the free account at livestream so there will be the
garish blaring ads every 15 mins..

ISOC-NY is delighted to present Milton Mueller’s first full exposition of
his new  book  *Networks and States: The Global Politics of Internet
Governance<http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=12265>
 *at NYU on Tuesday December 14 2010.  Prof. Mueller is a co-founder of
ICANN’s NonCommercial User’s Constituency and a renowned cyberlibertarian.
 His 2002 book *Ruling the Root<http://books.google.com/books?id=sMKmdJq7iE0C>
 *has long been the definitive work on governance.  We are excited to hear
details of what, in his mind,  has changed in the last 8 years.  This event
is open to the public and will be webcast live.

More info: http://www.isoc-ny.org/p2/?p=1592

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast

  Secretary - ISOC-NY - http://isoc-ny.org