Markus Huber on Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:23:54 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> transmediale.11 conference BODY:RESPONSE

hello,

here are some preview informations about the transmediale.11 conference.
sorry for any cross posting

transmediale.11 RESPONSE:ABILITY
1 to 6 Feb 2011 at the Haus der Kulturen der Welt (HKW) in Berlin

Thanks to the quality of new mobile communications technologies,
real-time media and our hyper-presence in social networks, we are
directly connected to people, events and locations in the world. We are
here, now, and also online. How our coexistence, forms of work and our
power to act politically are changed by this networked presence, and
what new strategies need to be developed in response, are themes of
RESPONSE:ABILITY.

Under the title BODY:RESPONSE â Biomedial Politics in the Age of Digital
Liveness, the transmediale.11 Conference investigates the biopolitical
and psycho-political power configurations in the age of the Web which
result from increasing biologisation of media and the communication-
technological hybridisation of real and virtual spaces.

With four moderated keynote conversations and a total of six focus
discussions, three complementary paths are followed exploring individual
and collective responsibilities towards such a âbiopowerâ.

With Franco 'BIFO' Berardi, Tim Etchells, Carolyn Guertin, Maurizio
Lazzarato, Tapio MÃkelÃ, Verena Kuni, Garnet Hertz, Roberto Esposito,
Judith Revel, Eric Kluitenberg, Mushon Zer-Aviv, Marie-Luise Angerer,
Adrian Heathfield, Franca Formenti, Mark Hansen, Derrick de Kerckhove a.o.

For more informations
http://www.transmediale.de/content/conference-preview-bodyresponse

thanks,

markus