Leigh Blackall on Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:55:28 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> FW: [IP] WikiLeaks sold classified intel, claims website's co-founder

John:

Think Archive.org, think Wikipedia, think Google, think this list
and your crafty mangy boil-ridden carcass. Mea culpa.

Keep going please.. I'd like to follow your line of thinking if you don't
mind, continuing on with these 4?

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 3:00 AM, <almost@riseup.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 1:37 PM, John Young <jya@pipeline.com> wrote:
> > Assange stated at the beginning of Wikileaks it expected
> > to make big bucks, $5M the first year he wrote on a private
> > mail list -- among other pimping messages later published
> > on Cryptome.
>

> Greetings,
>
> Do you have a pointer to this stuff?

Leigh Blackall