claudia bernardi on Mon, 30 Nov 2009 05:34:24 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Solidarity to Austrian students from Italy!

In the last month several austrian universities have been occupied by
students, researchers, teachers and staff against the Bologna Process,
raising of tuition fees and budget cuts.

As students who took part in the anomalous wave, we want to shout our
solidarity to all austrian students fighting for a better university,
created by our common decision, which is free for all, not based on the
rhetoric of meritocracy but on self-education and orizontal sharing of
knowledge, a university not founded on baronial power but on quality of
knowledge, a university that give us the possibility to have houses and
basic income.

As Bologna Process is being applied in Europe and in other countries,
struggles in the universities are spreading all over the world!

WE WON'T PAY FOR YOUR CRISIS! FREE EDUCATION FOR ALL!

Solidarity LaSapienza for Self-Reform, Rome, Italy.

www.uniriot.org