mazzetta on Sun, 7 Jun 2009 19:31:10 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Killed by Google / Ucciso da Google

> This night I've been killed by Google. If you want to know more and
> understand if you'll be the next, go on reading.

basic steps to avoid or minimize this kind of accidents are
1) backup your blogs (being part of: back up everything you don't wanto
to loose)
2) use different email addresses to subscribe for free services,
payement services and sending mail and a fourth account as
google/blogger identity

remember that free services providers (and not only those) can collapse
at any time, go out of business etc, be always ready to bridge this
accidents, neither Google will last forever

cheers