Florian Cramer on Wed, 18 Mar 2009 18:43:01 -0400 (EDT)

Re: <nettime> Ippolita Collective: The Dark Side of Google (Chapter 2, second part)

On Wednesday, March 18 2009, 06:07 (+0100), Patrice Riemens wrote:
> NB this book and translation are published under Creative Commons license 2.0
> (Attribution, Non Commercial, Share Alike).

Sorry to be negative, Patrice, but so far I haven't read really
any deep-reaching critical analysis of Google [above all, its user
tracking and data-mining trade secrets, its questionable claims to
objectivity in tuning search results as discussed here on Nettime,
etc.], but only an accumulation of the standard newspaper trivia on
the company.

-F

--
blog:     http://en.pleintekst.nl