Morlock Elloi on Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:35:28 -0400 (EDT)

Re: <nettime> Digital Humanities Manifesto

Don't you realise that words "digital", "number", "isomorphism",
"cybernetics", etc. are just cargo-cult items for the poorly educated
"artists", "Internet activists" and "new media theorists", who are not
sapient enough to publish in new age outlets so they come to nettime.