John Jordan on Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:39:08 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Fwd: [labofii] fwd: The People v The Banksters: A mass snow ball fight in the City

> The People v The Banksters: A mass snow ball fight in the City
>
> They play with our money we play in the snow!
>
> Rumours are abounding about a mass snow ball fight between The
> People and The Banksters in the City of London tommorow.
>
> Text messages inviting people are bouncing around like snow balls
> and bail outs. It looks like its going to be big..
>
> 6.4 million of us did not got work today..we decided to play in the
> snow instead.... how many will spread that spirit of play to the
> financial district tomorrow..?
>
> TOMORROW
>
> 3rd Feb - 1pm Royal Bank of Scotland, Bishops Gate, City of London.
>
> see you there, put the gloves on and keep it fluffy like snow..

???

???
> lab of ii e-list
> http://www.labofii.net
>
> To unsubscribe -
> http://lists.riseup.net/www/sigrequest/labofii

"As if individual speculators were to be allowed to export the clouds
out of the sky, or the stars out of the firmament, one by one. We
shall be reduced to gnaw the very crust of the earth for nutriment."

Henry David Thoreau, The Maine Woods 1864

our latest project www.utopias.eu

And still building movements to stop capitalism toasting life on
earth www.climatecamp.org.uk