Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] on Sun, 1 Feb 2009 03:41:59 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Seeking links... for an alternative news and features network from India

Dear friends at Nettime-L:

May I introduce you to InfochangeIndia.org
[http://infochangeindia.org/] a prominent Indian network that offers
news and analysis on social justice and development issues in the
South Asian region.

A QUOTE: The website aims to inform readers on issues that are
increasingly being pushed into the margins by the mainstream media. It
seeks to enable readers to marshal facts, opinions and perspectives on
rights and development issues, so that they can participate in drawing
up an agenda for a more equitable and sustainable world.

InfoChangeIndia is looking out for content-sharing partners in diverse
areas of the globe. If you could put me in touch with any suitable
networks, or point such groups to the site, I'd be very grateful.

Greetings from Goa, India. --FN/ Frederick Noronha.
--
FN * http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com
M: +91-9822122436 P: +91-832-2409490