mark edward grimm on Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:01:11 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> No Future

> We need to find a new and public line of escape

Who exactly is this 'we' you speak so highly of?

> We need to organize self-educational practices

Is not our desire to force organization upon a population contradictory to
properties of self-educational practices?

> autonomous institution

can there be such a thing? do we want there to be?

i am not sure d&g would agree with all that you propose....

cheers!
mark

mark edward grimm | m.f.a | ed.m
syracuse u. | vpa foundations | timearts