Nettime mailing list archives

Re: <nettime> Karadzic's website digest [x3: Spaink, Wilson, Young]
Karin Spaink on Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:52:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Jul 24, 2008, at 22:49 , t byfield wrote:

> The droll facts (domain registration, hosting) are hardly in
> dispute, but the interesting issues get paved over in the zeal
> to show that someone's been duped. Where did the images and bio
> factoids come from? The debunkers assume (I guess) that the Dabic
> site laundered images available elsewhere, but the chronology
> makes much more sense if you assume the opposite -- that the media
> laundered images first distributed through the Dabic site.

Could very well be the case... The only information I have is that
I read about the fake site in a newspaper before you posted its
contents. Which, of course, doesn't probe one thing nor another.

- K -

Would you stop being nice? It's useless, and worse, it's boring. Get
   - Patient to Dr Cameron, House MD, s02e07

#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nettime {AT} kein.org