marc garrett on Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:09:09 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Become a Reviewer for Furtherfield.org

Become a Reviewer for Furtherfield.org
++++++++++++++++++++++++

www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield receives regular submissions inviting us to feature and
review artworks and projects from artists and artist groups from all
over the world. We have an excellent team of reviewers working with us.
Yet, because we are receiving more innovative and high quality artworks
for review than we ever have before, it is not easy keeping up with the
workload. So, we need more reviewers.

We are interested in writers who understand and know about (new) media
art, net art, software art, social networks, live networked art, live
Internet tv, opensource, tactical media, art blogs, net films, media art
connected- self institutions, psychogeography, hacktivism, video game
culture, activist games, as well as publictions/books, events, projects,
exhibitions online and in physical space, and related conferences. And
like us, are passionately and critically engaged in investigating the
constant shifts and reinvention of the creative, digitally related vista
as we know it.

We welcome contributions from all kinds of writers - and are always
interested bi-lingual reviewers who are able to introduce/translate work
created by artists in non-English-speaking cultures. We also want
reviewers who are writing about 'media art and ecology' and the
contemporary ideas and work coming out of this emergent genre.

If you are interested in becoming a reviewer at Furtherfield and wish to
know more and how to join the crew, please contact marc garrett -
marc.garrett@furtherfield.org

Note: Please do not apply unless you are sure that you are definitely
interested.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|>

Other projects related to Furtherfield:

Reviews on Furtherfield:
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Communities online:

http://blog.furtherfield.org
http://www.netbehaviour.org
http://blog.visitorsstudio.org

Exploration in Sound:
http://www.furthernoise.org

Furtherfield's Gallery space in London:
http://www.http.uk.net - HTTP Gallery

Video Games, Art/Culture:
http://www.http.uk.net/zerogamer
http://blog.game-play.org.uk

Collaborations:
http://www.nodel.org (with many others)
http://www.netbehaviour.org/DIWO.htm
http://www.furtherfield.org/dissensionconvention/

Collaborative Online, Real-time Platform:
http://www.visitorsstudio.org