alexander nikolic on Wed, 25 Jun 2008 23:40:59 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> slum-tv newspaper

Dear all,

together with my partners Sam Hopkins and Lukas Pusch, we presented
our project SLUM-TV in Novi Sad and Belgrade. A newspaper with
interesting articles by Vladan "Vlidi" Jeremic, Sam Hopkins and myself
was published for that occasion. There is also an interview, made by
Lucrezia Cippitelli, which was also published on digicult.it a while
ago.

You can download the whole newspaper here: http://
www.eroticunion.org/?p=153 (28 Pages, serbian and english, 1,6 mb)

Subject of the newspaper is between Art and Activism, sharing
experiences and also offering collaborations, its also meant to start
thinking expanding SLUM-TV to eastern Europe, but till now we are
happy to manage to function in Kenya, which is in these days anyway
difficult enough.

cheers,

alexander nikolic

http://www.eroticunion.org