Patrice Riemens on Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:12:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> [Fwd: BEST SPAM EVER! >>> Update Your E-mail now]

ROTFL!

Subject: Update Your E-mail now
From:    "denteneer.t" <den______.t@________.nl>
Date:    Thu, June 19, 2008 15:02
To:

Dear Email Owner,
This message is from messaging center to all Email owners. We are
currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We are deleting all
unused email to
create more  space for new one.
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL BELOW:
Email Username : .......... .....
EMAIL Password : ................
Warning!!! Email owner that refuses to update his or her Email,within
Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her Email
permanently.You are to
send your email username and password to the webmaster via this email:
_________nl2008@yahoo.com