Janos Sugar on Fri, 30 May 2008 14:08:12 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Why Steve Ballmer received the egg-treatment in Budapest

Just as soon as the Microsoft CEO started his speech at the Corvinus
University, in Budapest, Hungary, a protesting student wearing a
"Microsoft=Corruption" shirt stood up and threw eggs at the Microsoft
CEO. Not exactly a sign of the famous "Hungarian hospitality". Ballmer
showed great reflexes and dodged the attack, hiding behind the desk.

The video of the accident on youtube was introduced with
the following words: Steve Ballmer attacked by Nagy
Gyorgy, a hungarian idiot who can't even speak english:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZNw7h96WU&feature=related

The explanation of the attacker: Why I raised my voice against
the contract between Microsoft and Hungarian government:
http://nagyorgy.uw.hu/

cheers,

ps

And now, test how you would have done in this hilarious online game.
You can choose if you want to play the game as the egg throwing nerd
or as Mr. Ballmer.
http://www.egg-attack.com/