alexander nikolic on Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:16:56 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> search engines on the move

Well i see much potential in search like this one,  http://nualart.com/casual/
which defines itself more as an conceptual landscape generator. Especial if
you have to search for  concepts like "art history" google or any other engine
won't or even can't satisfy...

cheers,

Am 24.09.2007 um 03:46 schrieb Kimberly De Vries:

> Services like Del.icio.us spring to mind as alternatives that are
> already replacing Google for specialized searches. I think many users
> are now growing accustomed to searching for info by looking first via
> some network which they judged as a good match for their interests,
> and only turning to google as a second choice, or for an image search.
 <...>

alexander nikolic
http://www.slum-tv.info/

#  more info: majordomo@kein.org and "info nettime-l" in the msg body