Paul D. Miller on Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:47:45 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> report_on_NNA

Tobias - I regret I wasn't able to make it. I'm in a remote spot in
Switzerland at the moment, but followed the progress of the event with
interest. Glad to see that it went well! We should try something in
NYC. I think that the list has been a bit flat for a while, but hey,
there's always more than one way to do things, and your event seems
like a step in the right direction.

Best  wishes,
Paul aka Dj Spooky