lotu5 on Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:15:40 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> net.edu? - European Graduate School

Hello nettimers,

I'm working on going back to grad school for video and new media. A friend of mine
on this list pointed out to me the European Graduate School as a good option.

The school has an internet based program where you take classes online for most of
the year and then attend the actual school only in the Summer. While that seems a
bit strange to me, it is an accredited school.

The best part of EGS seems to be the professors: Donna Haraway, David Lynch, DJ
Spook, Judith Butler, Manuel Delanda and more.

I'm just wondering if folks here have any experience with this school or know
anyone who does, as I evaluate how to spend my next 3 years of my life. The school
can be found at http://www.egs.edu .

Thanks,

  lotu5

--

2 fraudulent elections. 2 fraudulent wars.
1 human made environmental disaster.