integer on Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:39:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> m9ndfukcogram [x3: 242.prolegomena, pop.tartz, pSS.XYy.TAMPon]

     [digested @ nettime]

integer@www.god-emil.dk
     \\ 242.prolegomena
     \\ pop.tartz - yum yum
     \\ pSS.XYy.TAMPon - PRESS RELEASE

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:14:15 +0200 (CEST)
From: integer@www.god-emil.dk
Subject: \\ 242.prolegomena

[c]ccp - m9ndfukc.maCht.fre!

\

\ |

Chptr 11:

You are about to enter the world of Baba Cloanta / Baba Yaga, the world
where democracy ends and reality begins, the looking glass world where
she reigns in all her terrifying glory as the guardian of the initiatory
mysteries of the Underworld, the ancient Earth Mother, triple Goddess,
Mistress of the Forest and Animals.

Baba Yaga's hut is the place where transmutation occurs; it is the dark
heart of the Underworld, where from the bones of the ignorant, she brews
new life.  The center of her hut is the pech / stove connected to the
outside world through a snake [stovepipe].  All who come to her house
are fed from it or are sacrificed to it.

At the exit/entry the birch tree placard reads: `NO EXPECTATIONS!!`
[heed it]

There you will be met by Baba Cloanta / Baba Yaga, [photo ml] yet she
has been known to shapeshift into myriad of forms.  She will ask you a
simple + simply.complicated question:

`Have you come here of your own free will, or has someone sent you?`

Baba Cloanta doesn't like binary [yes/no] answers.  After she savors
your response she may lure you into her stove, to be translated into
tasty food for her obscure rituals, or she may assign to you a variety
of tasks [remember, no expectations], or she may spin you into the
labyrinth of life-altering enlightenment. What she does depends entirely
on _you - NO EXCUSES> NO RIGHTS> NO EXPECTATIONS> you must earn this.

Now, she must go. So she jumps on her womb-like grinding mortar, and
paddles away with a giant pestle, carefully concealing all traces of her
trail with a birch broom.

tzk  tzk   tzk   tzk   tzk   tzk   tzk   tzk   tzk

\\ FederaL Bureau oF Turbo-FoLk Recycling++
   + mythologizing ov past events: dvoeverie
   abduction = kompletely lawful \+\ respectabl

   1x + 1x + 1x + 1 .._-----