onto on Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:43:16 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Minutemen Threaten to Shoot Protesters (and their mothers)

Full report with photos, audio, video
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2005/07/109981.shtml

The video we have submitted with this press release shows us attempting to engage the California Minutemen in a lighthearted, humorous manner
and their response. Because we were more than 300 yards away, there are limited visuals, but you can clearly hear threats such as "you come down
here and you will be engaged in a firefight", "...I will shoot your motherfucking ass," and "you wanna play, let's play motherfucker."

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2005/07/109906.shtml

MinuteMen Threaten to shoot protesters, 27MB =3D -http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2005/07/109907.mov

This footage was run on Channel 7/39 tonight, the San Diego NBC
Affiliate. Tapes were also given to KUSI 51, KFMB 8, and ABC 10.

PRESS RELEASE: For Immediate Release