ryan griffis on Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:23:07 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> 2004 G-8 Summit

So far the surveillance tactics are familiar, but will the level of
violence continue to escalate as it did in Miami?
(more info: http://freesavannah.com/g8/a12.htm )

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/news.aspx?id=13312

Police gather intel on G-8 protests