nettime's_CPA on Wed, 12 May 2004 03:46:09 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> iraq indigestion [recktenwald, bard, duncan, porculus, andy]

Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@uni-bonn.de>
     "Those digital cameras"
Perry Bard <minx@bway.net>
     Fwd: NYTimes.com Article: War and Abuse Do Little to Harm U.S. Brands
pduncan@otherview.org
     As Unamerican
"porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>
     Re: <nettime> Torture as pornography
andy@remotelinux.com
     Re: <nettime> Torture as pornography

Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 19:32:48 +0200 (CEST)
From: Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@uni-bonn.de>
Subject: "Those digital cameras"

American soldiers are taking those pictures themselves.
What did they think when they took those pictures?
"My most beatyfull holyday adventure"?
What do soldiers think of taking pictures in war anyway?
Private pictures. All soldiers take pictures.
Rumsfeld started bubbling law, are private pictures in war illegal?

"Those digital cameras" are everywhere and we have the net.

H.

http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs106/ -- Series of http://bla/bla.3gps etc.