Ivo Skoric on Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:23:11 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> ivogram 030406: ex-yugo, ex-usa, ex-vermont [x22]

     [digested @ nettime -- mod (tb)]

"Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>
     For those in DC
     Bechtel deals
     where to?
     Yugo is NOT coming back to the US
     Re: Yugo is NOT coming back to the US
     been there
     Political Dissidents in USA
     Chenney dead!
     Head Scarves in Kosovo
     Mostar United?
     Bye bye Balkan Bill
     Computer that speaks Serbian
     Re: URGENT REQUEST: Ivo, Please Read
     croatia breaks
     ngos in the balkans
     US refugees in Canada
     The Rather Complex Deliverer of Human Bads
     U.S. Publishers Face Prison For Editing Articles
     DU conundrum
     Bizzare Passion
     Super Tuesday at Killington VT
     Re: Direct Action <<>> The Fire This Time in Haiti was US-Fueled