ernie yacub on Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:36:48 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Framing the issues: how conservatives use language to dominate politics

Speaking of framing the issues and language, don't you think money may have
something to do with the corruption of democrats and republicrats alike?  I'm
talking about PORK and corporate financing which inevitably leads to lap dogs
using weasel words to con "liberals" into voting for them.  Corporations and
their suck-up, trickle down rich own the politicos, lock, stock and barrel.

"Certainly, when money takes over the system so completely - the top 1% of the
people who have the money are the contributors to the political parties -
this deserves attention."  Kevin Phillips
http://www.wealthanddemocracy.com/reviews.htm

ernie yacub