Martin Hardie on Sat, 31 Jan 2004 00:18:04 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Bicycle-powered Wifi - people offline revisited

HI Nettimers
After a little break from Africa in the beautiful Basque lands I am back here
facing the stark, dirty reality of Maputo. I haven't had a chance to read all
things on the list yet and maybe I won't even try. But this just popped up on
Fibreculture and not only did I go "wow" I was reminded of a thread late last
year concerning people who live outside of the internet.

(Re: <nettime> People offline [2x] From: "nettime's on/off connector" ...
26/11/2003 18:16)

I thought this was relevant to that - outside but inside ... I have a vision
of some post modern 3rd world Kevin Kostner's fighting evil by ensuring that
the mail gets delivered!

Txao
Martin