barry saunders on Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:06:56 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> libreselfindigestion [elloi, guderian]

Emma Goldman, yes, but she /actually/ said:

"I want freedom, the right to self-expression, everyboy's right to
beautiful, radiant things."

She is widely misquoted as saying "If I can't dance, it's not my
revolution".

The possible origins of this common misquotation are explained at

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Goldman/Features/dances_shulman.html

Barry Saunders