Morlock Elloi on Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:42:46 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Era of LibreSelf-Deception Society Manifesto

> you'd be surprised how many people still believe that the right sex
> will *naturally* get you to subscribe to the right politics. see the

This is an amusing spin but just demonstrates the depth of denial.

My beef was with mental-masturbatory verbiage. It is irrelevant which model of
the reality (or shared hallucination) you prefer - writing impotently boring
articles in non-propaganda channels just proves that you have no real means of
achieving them. You just bitch. Sex is better and more amusing way of getting
rid of that frustration ... and sometimes at least one other person actually
benefits from it.

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows: