nettime's_discursive_constipation on Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:11:18 +0100 (CET)

     From: human being <human@electronetwork.org>
     From: Nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: "nettime's_spam_kr!k!t" <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: human being
     From: Nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: human being
     From: nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: human being <human@electronetwork.org>
     From: Nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: Autoresponder@WhiteHouse.GOV
     From: human being <human@electronetwork.org>
     From: Nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: "nettime's_spam_kr!k!t" <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: human being
     From: Nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: human being
     From: nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: human being <human@electronetwork.org>
     From: Nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: Autoresponder@WhiteHouse.GOV
     From: human being <human@electronetwork.org>
     From: "nettime's_spam_kr!k!t" <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
     From: human being <human@electronetwork.org>
     From: "nettime's_spam_kr!k!t" <nettime@bbs.thing.net>

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 02:48:00 -0600
Subject: re:quest for public moderation
Cc: nettime@bbs.thing.net, nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
To: syndicate@anart.no
From: human being <human@electronetwork.org>

From: Nettime <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
Date: Thu Dec 18, 2003  10:10:12  AM US/Central
To: human being
Cc: nettime@bbs.thing.net
Subject: Re: moderator- question

Hi Brian,

there are multiple people moderating nettime, usually approving things
several times a day. If a couple of ours is 'near real time' for you,
then nettime is ok. If you need it quicker, there are no guarantees.
But, generally, as you know, it also depends on how often people download
their mail. Some do it all the time, some only once a day, and others every
couple of days, so it's very hard to speak of 'real time' in email
lists.
_____

<timing delay>