nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Mon, 1 Dec 2003 02:48:29 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Free Food [four-digit number]

     [From: some spammer]

 when Piggy died so did the conch. the sacrifices of Dr. Manette

 This act is normally missed by common society. We seem to fold it all in until
we explode. Likes: I liked the way that the author seems to stay in the story
the entire way and is adding things as you go along.