Martin Hardie on Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:20:52 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Linux strikes back III

My dear Morlock

>And no, I don't delegate fuckers from FSF/Cygnus to represent me.

and no you should not !!!

but to rerun an old story or a continuing one for me - this is what
troubles me about the reliance of fsfer's in whatever there guise on
rigid forms of law ... if the fsf thingy is possibly "anti - property"
or "proprietary" why not make the blatant choice of styling your legal
language or "protection mechanism" in a non contractual form. Even the
allegedly most radical fsfer's still can't remove themselves from the
shackles of rigid rule based notions of law.

As I keep saying the "structure and organisation of os means you don't
need to rely on them to represent you ... we can all sue them all (if we
so desire) ... users and contributers alike ...

--
"the riddle which man must solve, he can only solve in being, in
being what he is and not something else...."