nettime's_robots.txt on Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:39:37 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> -ann: a too-modest proposal? [freudenheim, navas, geer, being, ___ x2]

     [since the From: for the proposal was <nettime@bbs.thing.net>
      rather than <nettime-l@bbs.thing.net>, it wasn't clear whether
      a few people requested anonymity and one said 'private!' one
      person volunteered to moderate an -ann list, but we forgot to
      ask if that response should be private or public, so we left
      it out. -- mod (tb)]

Re: <nettime> a proposal: nettime-ann
     "Sascha D. Freudenheim" <sascha@sascha.com>
     "Eduardo Navas" <eduardo@navasse.net>