Florian Cramer on Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:15:42 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> unstable digest vol 57

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:25:27 +0200
To: syndicate@anart.no
From: neil@devoid.co.uk
Subject: prayer.pl (corrected)

corrected - thanks exp
please put this in your cgi-bin
set permissions and mail me the url
--
#!/usr/bin/perl

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print <<AMEN;

Our $ENV{GATEWAY_INTERFACE},
who art in $ENV{SERVER_ADDR},
hallowed be thy $ENV{SERVER_NAME}.
Thy $ENV{PATH} come,
thy will be $ENV{SERVER_PROTOCOL},
on $ENV{HTTP_REFERER} as it is in $ENV{SERVER_ADDR}.
give us this $ENV{DATE_LOCAL} our daily $ENV{HTTP_ACCEPT}
And forgive us our $ENV{REQUEST_METHOD}s,
as we forgive those who $ENV{REQUEST_METHOD} against us.
And lead us not into $ENV{QUERY_STRING},
but deliver us from $!.
For thine is the $ENV{PATH},
the $ENV{SERVER_SOFTWARE} and the $ENV{HTTP_USER_AGENT}.
for $$ and $$.
AMEN