Announcer on Sat, 24 May 2003 15:26:40 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [11x]

Table of Contents:

   project information "European Corrections Corporation"
     Oliver Ressler <oliver.ressler@chello.at>

   ZEROGLAB_ROTTERDAM_NANOFESTIVAL=5D_LIVE_NANO_FILMFESTIV?= =?is
     "Karoly Toth" <are@xs4all.nl>

   Planetwork Conference:  Networking a Sustainable Future
     2000list@planetwork.net

   Wegway 5 launch party
     "Steve Armstrong" <Wegway@sympatico.ca>

   GRZINIC: Sandy Stone in Graz, Maribor, Ljubljana and Zagreb, 26-31.5. 2003
     "Marina Grzinic" <margrz@zrc-sazu.si>

   Information/SubstituteCity
     "ersatzmedia" <info@ersatzmedia.info>

   collaborators wanted-- Immigration and The Elastic Test Project
     "Borcila, Rozalinda" <borcila@arts.usf.edu>

   <freedom friday> Wipe out IOM, WTO and WIPO
     info@geneva03.org

   Program May/June NewMediaArtProjectNetwork
     "NewMediaArtProjectNetwork" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   kapelica gallery > terror=decor, a series of panels: torino-new york-beirut
     sandra sajovic <sandra.sajovic@kapelica.org>

   announce: 1st austrian social forum
     franz schaefer <schaefer@mond.at>