Heiko Recktenwald on Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:01:21 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> It or at

Dear Pit, as much as I like your nostalgia, getting older, where will
those analog radios be after the digital takeover of the frequencies?

I think this has allready taken place with terrestrial TV frequencies
in Berlin, whoever pays for the necessary settop boxes, and FM radio will
follow soon. Maybe not in the black forest or in other exotic places.

It was interesting to hear the reports from London during the WIFI
workshop in Raum III last october, how the low power analog radio stations
are fighting with each other, stealing antennas etc..

Best, H.