Announcer on Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:28:40 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [acti(ons|vities), events, publications (x15)]

"Nathan Hactivist" <nathan@hactivist.com>
     PAVILION  - CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
"Karen O'Rourke" <korourke@wanadoo.fr>
     New York Body 'n' Soul Map at PsyGeoConflux New York 2003
tliacas <tomas.liacas@sympatico.ca>
     announcement: web-based festival of radical communication
"Fatima Lasay" <digiteer@ispbonanza.com.ph>
     LEA Call for Papers: Artists and Scientists in Times of War
Michael Arnold Mages <marnoldm@du.edu>
     April on -empyre-:  Datascape with Teri Rueb, Brett Stalbaum and
"ViolenceOnlineFestival" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>
     New!! - Hurray Violence !! page
Paul Brown <paul@paul-brown.com>
     cfp: Digital Arts Histories meeting at SIGGRAPH
Jeff Gates <jgates@outtacontext.com>
     McLuhan: Live and in Real Time
- G a r r e t t - <garrett.lynch@eudoramail.com>
     Deadline Reminder: "Banner-Strike" contest
"MediaCentre" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>
     Winter Streams feature II
"Jody Berland" <jody.berland@sympatico.ca>
      Technology and culture Topia special issue
"netzspannung.org redaktion" <redaktion@netzspannung.org>
     CALL FOR ENTRIES: KULTURVERMITTLUNG MIT DIGITALEN MEDIEN
Ned Rossiter <Ned.Rossiter@arts.monash.edu.au>
     CFP: Topia issue on Technology and Culture
Ned Rossiter <Ned.Rossiter@arts.monash.edu.au>
     cfp: CULTURAL ATTITUDES TOWARDS TECHNOLOGY AND  COMMUNICATION
Ned Rossiter <Ned.Rossiter@arts.monash.edu.au>
     cfp: E-Governance: Regions, Devolution, Participation, Formation
Charles Kriel <journal@kriel.tv>
      CFP - Perforations 26: Kismet, my love...