Announcer on Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:53:01 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Publications [14x]

Table of Contents:

    Human Capital Software Solutions !!
     "::bea:" <bea@nungu.com>

   UNTOLD at the ICA - Bionic Women - Friday, 28 March 2003
     "Jane Austin" <jane@recollective.co.uk> (by way of richard barbrook)

   Workshop Open Source Multimedia Tools
     "Marieke Istha" <istha@montevideo.nl>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?Onirica2003_-__new_art_for_you...?=
     "=?iso-8859-1?Q?innestogreffe@libero.it?=" <innestogreffe@libero.it>

   wochenend im Schnitt Ausstellungsraum
     Marc Hartmann <paul-hartmann@web.de>

   WORLD-INFORMATION.ORG @ SERBIA
     "pressl_eva" <pressl@t0.or.at>

   Plug and Play |  March 16th
     "plug and play" <pnp@gabba.net>

   Ideas at the Powerhouse * 14-17 August 2003
     linda carroli <lcarroli@pacific.net.au>

   "Notice": interactive video art installation
     "D. Jean Hester" <jenajunk@hotmail.com>

   V2_/DEAF03: final weekend
     Sandra Fauconnier <fokky@v2.nl>

   Violence - Version 6.0 - Call for new entries
     "ViolenceOnlineFestival" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?Asselberghs-Opsomer-Vissers_@__Foto_Bi=EBnnale_Rotterdam_2?= =?is
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   The Southbound project