paul steenberghe on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:32:34 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> announcement => 'so-i-say', mail {or be} a politician

dear nettimers

While we are awaiting the new report of Hans Blix, grab the chance to email
the key-players the easiest way possible.

Not only can you sent pre-written messages to George, Saddam, or Jacques,
you can also send messages pretending to be them, or send them messages as
though you are one of them. So email George as Vladimir, say that you still
love him. Or surprise your mother with a mail from the President: I am
sorry, I did not know what happened.

The site does not take a direct stance in the present conflict, it can be
used for all viewpoints. The use of art and of technology, at its best, is
to confuse. Our agency is fearfully limited, though we would like to say
many a thing. So-i-say offers the easiest way to do so and add to the
confusion. While catastrophe is being discussed, we can enjoy their nuisance.

http://www.wilwatzeggen.nl